Make a Financial Donation
Join us at one of these Donation Levels–or any level you choose”
Help us by collecting donations from others! Here’s a Collect Donations Form you can print out to help you keep track of donations you’ve solicited on our behalf. Whether you raise the money or donate directly, you will be recognized for your efforts. Send a copy of your form and any checks that you have collected to me at 122 Kirkland Drive, Stow, MA 01775.
Donate Canned or Packaged Food
Mark and Mocha are encouraging every single person and business in Massachusetts to support their local hunger organization, food pantry, kitchen or shelter with a financial donation or with a donation of canned or packaged food. Click here to find the hunger organization near you!
Set up a Facebook Giving Page
How to Add a Donate Button to Your Posts and Page:
- Step 1: From a desktop go to the 4Paws 4Wheels 4Hunger Facebook Page and begin creating a post.
- Step 2: In the post actions menu tap Support nonprofit (you may need to hit the “ …” to show more options). On a mobile device, the steps may be slightly different depending on your OS; in the post action menu you may have to tap “Feel/Activity/Sticker”, then select “Activities” from the top menu to access the “Supporting” option which will then take you to the nonprofit selector.
- Step 3: Search for and select 4Paws 4Wheels 4Hunger.
- Step 4: Add a photo that showcases the fundraising need. Write your post with a strong call to action and why a donation to 4Paws 4Wheels 4Hunger is a great idea. Tap Share Now to publish your post.
After you publish
Once you publish, your post will be visible in News Feed. As people donate to the post the total dollars raised will be visible on the post. Manage or delete your post from your Page timeline by clicking the “…” in the top right corner of the post or from your Page Publishing Tools tab.
How to add a Donate button to your Page
- Step 1: Go to 4Paws 4Wheels 4Hunger Facebook Page.
- Step 2: Select + Add a button from your Page header, or if you already have a CTA button hover over it and click Edit.
- Step 3: Select Donate through Facebook* to let people donate directly through Facebook. You’ll need to sign up for Facebook Payments.
- Step 4: Click Finish.
Be a Social Media Supporter
Make a Donation & Stroll Along – Either in Person or Virtually!
If you’d like to visit Mocha & me and snap a photo, I encourage you to give or raise a minimum donation for 4Paws 4Wheels 4Hunger and be recognized in our social media posts. Join us at one of our Donation Levels–all of which qualify as “rescue dogs!” And find out when Mocha and I will be in your town by checking our Facebook page.
- Labradoodle: raise or give $1000
- Cocker Spaniel: raise or give $500
- Bulldog: raise or give $250
- Yorkshire Terrier: raise or give $100
Become a Sponsor
If you choose to sponsor us with one of the standard packages above, we’ll make every attempt to align the designated sponsorship period to a portion of the route you prefer. Please note that our schedule is subject to change due to weather, mechanical malfunctions, and the health and well-being of Mocha, in particular.
Special Event Sponsorship includes prominent recognition at the Kick-Off in West Stockbridge or the Finale in Provincetown. The greater the amount of your sponsorship, the greater input your organization will have into the event.
Hunger Awareness Sponsorship includes prominent recognition at a pre-planned rally at the location of your choice to discuss and bring attention to food insecurity. The greater the amount of your sponsorship, the greater input your organization will have into the event.
We would be pleased to design a sponsorship package that meets your specific needs. Contact me at Mark@4hunger.org to discuss customizing the benefits of your sponsorship. Thank you for sponsoring Mark & Mocha’s Roll/Stroll across the Commonwealth and helping raise awareness about and money to combat hunger!